Welcome.... Learn more about My Landmark LOGIN or REGISTER

Commercial Motor & Truck Insurance


As farming operations become larger and more complex, so do their commercial motor and truck requirements.


Whether it’s a commercial vehicle, a fleet or road freight, we can help you find cover.


Cover extends to vehicles with a carrying capacity of over five tonnes, including:


  • Bulk hazardous goods carriers
  • Earthmoving contactors (including earthmoving equipment)
  • General carriers
  • Grain carriers
  • Livestock carriers
  • Refrigerated goods carriers
  • Tippers


For assistance or to request us to arrange a free, no-obligation insurance quote, contact us today.

Top of page